Mid-Weight Interior Designer, Air Design (UK)
Air Design is currently recruiting a creative, mid-weight interior designer with at three years’ or more experience within at least one or more of the following sectors: public realm, shopping centres, residential, hospitality, retail, leisure.
Work as part of a small, friendly team. Use your creativity and design skills in Autocad, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop and InDesign to influence the way people use and enjoy their surroundings.
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to produce technical drawings;
- Knowledge of materials, interior coatings and construction methods;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to understand and interpret client briefs;
- Experience of working on and producing presentations for any of the following design stages: feasibility, strategy, concept design, design development and detailed design;
- Budget and project management awareness;
- Team player with strong written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take direction from Head of Interiors and/or work off own initiative as required;
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational and planning skills.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience working on large-scale projects;
- The ability to create high-quality renders/3D visuals (these are currently outsourced, but if you have the knowledge let us know);
- Knowledge of other design software packages.
Air’s company benefits include: a fun team to work with; competitive salary, dependant on experience; cycle-to-work scheme; beer o’clock on Fridays.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome applications for both freelance and permanent roles.
Please send your CV and portfolio demonstrating your relevant experience, qualifications and enthusiasm to: firstname.lastname@example.org.