Graphic Design Intern (two-month placement), CCD Design & Wayfinding (UK)
Are you passionate about human-centred design and human behaviour and interested in joining a creative team for a two-month Graphic Design Internship? If so, CCD is interested in meeting you.
CCD like to blend a range of talents, skills and multi-functional backgrounds. The key is being interested in people and human behaviour within the context of design. We are looking for someone who is passionate about using design to research, rethink, re-imagine and disrupt:
- A recent graduate with core skills in graphic design, information design or communication design;
- Curiosity about what end users really need and enjoy collaborating with a range of design thinkers, researchers and creative doers along the way;
- A real self-starter with initiative;
- A team player;
- Have an adaptable approach;
- Great communication skills.
This internship includes:
- Supporting client projects using your visual presentation and graphic design skills to help with presentation of content and ideas;
- Working with our wayfinding team to support artworking and graphics work;
- Supporting our marketing team to produce marketing collateral;
- Supporting design research elements of client projects & presenting ideas and concepts to design leads and project teams. (What innovations are being used to challenge and change behaviours?);
- Willing to muck in when needed, in the office, on client site or at payday drinks!
We design, driven by human behaviour. We are a leading human-centred design and behaviour agency, blending human factors, UX, UI, XD, service design, graphic design, wayfinding, ergonomics, immersive technology and inclusive design methods. For more information about us, visit our website.
A fair exchange…
This is a two-month paid internship. We’re not here to exploit new talent! We offer a competitive internship salary (£16,000 pro-rata), a chance to make a positive difference in people’s lives and do great work.
Our studio is at Second Home in Spitalfields, just off Brick Lane. You will become a member while working with us, giving you access to their facilities & cultural programme, plus a chance to mingle with start-ups and other companies.
So, you’ve read this far…Interested?
The CCD internship is for recent graduates only. You must have the right to work in the UK. We are looking for someone able to start ASAP, working through until early September 2019. Ideally, you’ll come with your own MacBook and Adobe Creative Suite software.
Please send your CV, link to your portfolio and a cover letter explaining why you think you would like to be part of the team to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Closing date for applications is 17 July 2019.