Technical Artworker, Signbox (UK)
Signbox is currently recruiting a technical artworker to be part of their innovative team comprising the industry’s finest designers, project managers, production and installation professionals. Signbox is committed to a conceptual, holistic approach to signage that’s applied meticulously across market sectors, including corporate, education, healthcare, retail, hotel and leisure (inside and out).
This role mainly consists of producing artwork concepts to accompany sales produced quotations and drawing signage/assemblies for manufacture as well as digital prints. You will be asked to liaise with the Sales Team, to take signage artwork briefs, constantly communicating with Design Studio Manager to produce presentation quality signage artwork and drawings. More information about Signbox.
Qualities and Skills Required
- Sign fabrication experience and a knowledge of sign manufacturing techniques
- Graphic and design proficiency and experience
- Gerber Omega, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Microsoft Office conversant
- Good understanding of typography
- Excellent eye for detail
- Resourcefulness, self-motivation and willingness to teach others
- A problem solving approach to work
- Good organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop in the role
- Excellent customer care focus
- Professional manner
- Team player
Be part of a business that will challenge you to do your best! If you want to be part of the Signbox team, please send your covering letter and CV to Brett Bailey, General Manager, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (Signbox Limited, 1-3 Egham Business Village, Crabtree Road Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RB). Closing date for applications is 28 February 2019.