Sandina Miller is an independent typographic designer and consultant. Her services include:
- wayfinding audits, consultancy and advice (including formal reports)
- information planning
- sign and map design and artwork, and
- project management.
In all her projects she strives to balance client needs with user needs: working with clients to ensure that they underscore their positive brand/image by providing effective holistic wayfinding to support their users (whether visitors, patients, customers or staff).
Clients and projects
Her wayfinding clients are primarily in the academic and health sectors. A few of her projects/clients:
- University of Oxford (print maps and Radcliffe Observatory quarter wayfinding maps)
- University of Reading (campus and estates wayfinding audits and reports, internal and external wayfinding signage and map design, and managing supplier quotes and installation schedules for projects spanning over eight years); and
- wayfinding reports, maps and signage design and artwork, and project management for a regional hospital and a Berkshire medical practice.
Sandina worked at a design consultancy for several years before becoming an independent designer in 2011. She’s studied, worked on and managed wayfinding, signage and map projects for over ten years.
Location:www.millertypography.com firstname.lastname@example.org Back