IMPORTANT: Website Member Registration
To take advantage of enhanced SDS membership benefits (and ensure compliance with GDPR) please register on our site.
GDPR, or the General Data Protection Regulations, are new data protection rules that came into force in May 2018 and are designed to protect our personal data and privacy. The upshot is, in order to continue receiving news about our events and other activities, all members and email subscribers will need to formally ‘opt in’ to confirm they are happy to hear from us.
Action required: Members
Members: To access member-only content and benefits, and comply with GDPR, you will need to register on the new website. See details below.
Action required: Subscribers
Of course we’d love you to join our community, but to continue to receive our newsletters or even sign up for the first time, simply complete the sign up box in the right – hand column.
How to register on the new SDS website:
- Please go to www.signdesignsociety.co.uk/register/
- Fill in the registration form – remember to tick the box at the bottom confirming you wish to receive emails and newsletters from us.
- Once you’ve completed the form, you will be transferred to Paypal.
- If you’ve already paid your membership fee for the year, please take no further action* – your membership is up to date and your registration is now complete.
- You should receive an automated email confirming that your registration is complete.
- Please allow up to two working days before trying to log in. (Behind the scenes we will need to double-check your details against our database, so you won’t be able to log in straight away. We will do this as quick as we can.)
* If you’re not an SDS member and you wish to join – or if you need to renew your membership – please follow the payment instructions on Paypal.