Vice President (Nordic Sales), Modulex Group (Scandinavia)
Founded in 1963 by the LEGE group, Modulex is a global leader in visual communication and brand implementation. Rooted in Danish design excellence and a modular signage concept, we have evolved our offering with design, wayfinding, exterior custom solutions, and brand implementations on a local or global scale. Our multi-national group has five factories globally and a presence in over 300 cities across 45 countries. This global network provides us infinite reach and the ability to deliver your brand promise: Global vision. Local reach. One company.
We are looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in the Nordics. Based in Scandinavia, the right candidate will have experience with design + build, brand implementation, global accounts, and regional business development in the Nordic region. Our chosen candidate will report to the CEO and provide business development mentorship and direction to all local Nordic business units. The VP of Sales will also sit on the executive committee.
- Contribute to short and long-term organisational planning and strategy as a member of the Modulex Executive Committee.
- Responsible for driving the Modulex vision and mission.
- Working with the management teams of each Nordic business unit to achieve their individual sales goals.
- Provide leadership – establish and fostering a design + build culture.
- Work collaboratively with all teams to articulate Modulex values in a manner that generates excitement, enthusiasm, alignment, and commitment in action.
- Fosters a culture that promotes ethical practices, passion and encourages individual integrity, accountability and responsibility.
- Attract and retain a solid team with the knowledge, skills, energy and desire to make the mission and vision a reality.
- Actively participates in a performance management process that ensures accountability at all levels of the organisation and makes mid-course corrections in goals and strategies.
- Aware of trends and developments within the brand implementation and signage industry.
- Actively seek out new global account opportunities for development.
- Support the business development for all Nordic business units by providing mentorship and strategic sales direction to the Managing Partners.
- Minimum ten years experience in a senior sales executive role within the visual communications industry.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ambitions to develop ownership within the business.
- Proven experience in a business development role with global accounts.
- Ability to provide direction, assemble and coordinate teams and other staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Scandinavian languages.
- Ability to see opportunities for growth, expansion and drive to push the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple high priority objectives and initiatives.
- Ability to travel throughout Northern Europe to connect with various business units.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience in global brand implementations.
- Experience at an agency consulting on brand implementations.
- Global Account Sales experience.
Send your CV to our Group CEO, Ketil M. Staalesen, at: email@example.com.