Managing Partner eModulex, Modulex Group (Malta)
Modulex Group is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and (B2B) client-focused individual to manage the start – up of our new business unit. This position is based in Malta. Our unique platform, eModulex, is a cloud-based software that helps create, design, plan, and manage accurate and effective wayfinding and sign programmes.
As Managing Partner, you will possess the leadership skills necessary to recruit, build, maintain and grow a team from scratch to an expected team of 4 – 5 people over the next 18 – 36 months. The Managing Partner is responsible for the overall success and profitability of eModulex. Ensure top/bottom line targets are met, correctly allocated staff resources, and profitability increases. The Managing Partner will work closely with executive staff to ensure overall company objectives are being achieved.
About Modulex Group
Founded in 1963 by the LEGO group, Modulex is a global leader in visual communication and brand implementation. Modulex has evolved its offering with design, wayfinding, exterior custom solutions, and global brand implementations, rooted in Danish design excellence and a modular signage concept.
In 2019 the ISO9001 certified factory in Denmark created a sustainable product line. It was awarded the Green Network diploma for nine straight years.
The multi-national group has five factories globally. Modulex Group has a presence in over 300 cities across 45 countries, giving infinite reach and the ability to deliver on its promise of global vision, local reach, and one company.
- Entrepreneurial experience in an independent business
- Be excited by the opportunity to embark on a career
- Business Development / Sales & Sales Management experience
- Background in creative industries, signage, advertising, architectural or construction specialities
- Ability to recruit, motivate and manage an enthusiastic and energetic workforce
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills/experience
- Understanding of a design/build/manage business model
- Innovative / progressive
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative
- Exceptional work ethic
- Approachable, collaborative, and professional demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- An entrepreneurial spirit is essential
- Foster a sales culture
- Business development / sales strategy
- Ensure monthly sales targets are met, including responding to daily sales activities and developing new sales initiatives
- Create new business through the building and nurturing of relationships and seeking out new opportunities
- Prepare responses to new bu siness opportunities, including letters, proposals, presentations and meetings
- Engage with existing clients to develop opportunities beyond the current scope
- Responsible for closing / converting opportunities into new contracts / revenue
- Recruit and develop additional sales/account management staff as required
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategic goals in conjunction with the President, owners and other senior management staff
- Along with the President and management group , sets yearly budgets, sales targets and overall office objectives
- Responsible for driving the Modulex mission and vision
- Project forecasting, profitability and review
- Weekly updates with Finance Department on projection versus actual results
- As required, develop actions plans to meet margin targets
- Create/assist/review project and client pricing, including the development of mark up calculations
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.