Wayfinding Designer, Endpoint (UK)
Endpoint are seeking a Wayfinding Designer (permanent position) for their London studio. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating innovative wayfinding strategies, environmental graphics, and wayfinding communications for a variety of projects of varying scope and scale.
- Collaborate closely with Design Director on all aspects of the wayfinding design process;
- Lead project research and develop wayfinding strategies;
- Collaborate with other designers and colleagues as a part of the creative process;
- Think creatively and strategically;
- Create innovative ideas and contribute to the studio culture;
- Visualise and illustrate 2D signage design solutions, cartographic elements, diagrams, and pictograms;
- Prepare and present deliverables to other internal teams, clients, and partners;
- Generate conceptual design ideas, graphic layouts, and application guidelines;
- Annotate plans with location and orientation of signs, and prepare accompanying message schedules.
Skills and experience
- Be the graphics kingpin of the team by developing creative wayfinding and environmental graphic design for a variety of clients;
- Passion for wayfinding, information design and user experience within the built environment;
- Excellent design, presentation and organisational skills;
- An excellent eye for detail, a passion for typography and the ability to adapt your skills depending on client requirements;
- Ability to work as part of a team, and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people;
- Ability to ask questions when needed, be constructive and responsive to ideas;
- Creatively curious with a flair for ingenuity, and the ability to bring verve into the role;
- Be pragmatic in everyday situations;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and organised;
- Confident and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Work to high standards of quality and information accuracy;
- Professional and approachable attitude.
- Expert knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat);
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
- Graphic/Information Design Degree.
How to apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.