Finance and Operations Manager, Modulex UK (Home-Based, UK)
Modulex Systems Limited is the UK subsidiary of The Modulex Group, the global leader in signage and communication solutions for the built environment. A multinational concern, with a presence in over 300 cities across 45 countries, we have provided service and solutions globally since our founding by the LEGO Group in 1963.
Who we’re looking for
As a member of the management team, the Finance and Operations Manager will work very closely with the Managing Director and play a large part in ensuring that the day-to-day profitability for operations and the wider business meet budgets, whilst also sustaining excellent service standards and client relationships.
You will have a track record in leading from the front and be able to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise. In addition, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the office environment and ensuring all activities conform to statutory and company health & safety, environmental, quality and safety objectives.
To achieve in this demanding role, you will have excellent knowledge in the management of office functions, ideally derived from working within a construction or manufacturing industry. You will be at ease managing and coaching teams to deliver excellent service within this sector. Your teams should always understand their contractual obligations but also know when to `go the extra mile` to delight our clients and customers.
This is a flexible remote working from home opportunity which will see you meet up with the team as and when required.
We are looking for a commercially minded professional who shares our commitment to customer service and has the drive to help us achieve the growth outlined to the wider group:
- Management of all financial and accounting activities;
- Overseeing payroll and other activities associated with this function, including pensions;
- Provide weekly forecasts and monthly management reports to the UK Managing Director, Group CEO and Group CFO;
- Implement efficient systems and processes for all areas of the business;
- Ensure that a high standard of customer services is always delivered;
- Oversee and manage Company H&S, HR and Legal responsibilities;
- Be an effective part of the leadership team helping to drive business forward and achieve set company goals.
Salary – £40,000 to £45,000 per annum.
Please send a CV and covering letter demonstrating your relevant experience, qualifications and enthusiasm to Mark Lightfoot, MD at Modulex Systems Ltd UK. The closing date for applications is Monday, 18 November 2019.