Office & Accounts Manager, Signbox (UK)
We’ve been at the leading edge of architectural sign design and manufacture for over thirty years, thanks to an incredible team of professionals who have all played a critical role in our success. We’re always on the lookout for ingenious, motivated people who have a passion for good design and would like to take their place in this inspirational industry as we continue to drive our business forward. We are now recruiting for a part-time (24 hours per week, working days Wednesday to Friday) Office & Accounts Manager to join the Signbox team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Office & Accounts Manager will provide accounts support to the Signbox team, ensuring customer satisfaction always. They will also manage accounts for the following entities: Signbox Limited and Signbox International.
- Issue sales invoices/rent invoices and statements to clients in a timely manner;
- Reconcile bank accounts daily;
- Chase overdue payments – credit control;
- Retentions, applications for payment & construction industry payments;
- Finalise supplier payments – online bank BACS payments;
- Handle all sales ledger enquiries;
- Prepare and submit all VAT & EC sales returns;
- Monthly accruals & account preparation for Accountant;
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting, and reforecast processes;
- Monitoring cash flow;
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including
statutory accounting and tax issues;
- Process National Insurance & VAT payments on time;
- Prepare monthly sales reports & aged debtors reports for sales meetings;
- Prepare accounts for Quarter End & Year End;
- Management and Training of Accounts Assistant;
- Archive old data;
- P11D preparation;
- Liaise closely with Sales/Production Manager regarding any client/suppliers on hold;
- Oversee and provide holiday cover for Accounts Assistant.
Experience and Qualifications
(Essential minimum requirements to undertake the role):
- Previous accounts experience required, including use of Sage Line 50;
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages, in particular good Excel skills;
- Experience of Clarity Pro an advantage;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Ability to cultivate good working relationships with customers;
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent customer and supplier relations focus;
- Polite and helpful;
- Good team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Work well under pressure;
- Remain professional at all times.
- Well organised and able to prioritise under pressure;
- Able to work efficiently and accurately, applying attention to detail;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Clean and presentable;
- Able to work in a punctual, clean and tidy manner;
- Hands-on and practical;
- Self-motivated and solution driven;
- Demonstrate good commercial awareness.
Be part of a business that will challenge you to do your best!
If you want to be part of the Signbox team, please send your application and CV to Brett Bailey, General Manager, by email (email@example.com), or by post (Signbox Limited, 1-3 Egham Business Village, Crabtree Road Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RB).