Senior Signage/Wayfinding Designer, Atelier Pacific (Hong Kong)
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic designer to work on signage and wayfinding projects at Atelier Pacific. We are a Hong Kong based multi-disciplinary interior design studio, with a team of 35. Our specific expertise lies in maximising and enhancing the usability of spaces. More information about us can be found at www.atelierpacific.com.hk.
Qualities and Skills Required
- Possess a relevant university degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 7 years work experience, preferably in environmental graphic design or similar;
- Experience in industrial design or good technical working knowledge is an advantage;
- Good working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD 3D Studio Max;
- Must have good command of spoken and written English (preferably with experience of report writing);
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, efficiently and under pressure, as well as with good interpersonal skills allowing you to work well with your team;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
- To understand and be responsible for all aspects of a project including design and project management duties, such as creating and planning new designs, design presentations, project realisation, maintaining programmes, compiling reports, administration, documentation and liaison with client representatives, consultants, contractors, project-relevant organisations and any other bodies (e.g. marketing and legal teams);
- Be responsible for the status and realisation of your design projects, including organising and managing colleagues and undertaking regular design project reviews to meet budget and programme requirements, as well as to ensure full compliance with project needs and office standards;
- To regularly report on the status of your projects to the senior management and directors and to assess their overall impact on company resources and finances;
- To comply with all relevant office standards and industry professional development attributes as available, and to propose improvements as appropriate;
- To update and maintain your skills in accordance with the latest industry professional development standards, as well as to have an interest in and open attitude to new ways of working.
Please note, for this designer role, having a valid visa to work in Hong Kong is an advantage, although we will advise and assist with a work visa application if required.
The successful candidate will enjoy attractive employment package benefits.
Interested parties should apply with full CV, portfolio and details of expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.