Experienced Sign Maker/Sign Technician, Signbox (UK
We’ve been at the leading edge of architectural sign design and manufacture for over thirty years, thanks to an incredible team of professionals who have all played a critical role in our success. We’re always on the lookout for ingenious, motivated people who have a passion for good design and would like to take their place in this inspirational industry as we continue to drive our business forward. We are now recruiting for an experienced Sign Maker/Sign Technician to join the Signbox team.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the Sign Technician will provide effective sign manufacture and assembly, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
(Essential minimum requirements to undertake the role):
- Operating light machinery and tools;
- Assembly of illuminated and non-illuminated signage;
- Checking off and inspecting deliveries;
- Packaging and sending out signage orders via courier service;
- Making deliveries and collections.
Experience and Qualifications
- Three years plus production experience in signmaking;
- Ability to interpret briefs accurately, and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques;
- Broad knowledge of general sign assembly;
- Ability to read drawings;
- Knowledge of Composer and Corel Draw an advantage;
- Dexterity using hand tools and workshop power tools;
- Driving Licence essential;
- Polite and helpful;
- Good team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Professional manner at all times;
- Good understanding of the importance of health and safety in the workplace.
Be part of a business that will challenge you to do your best!
If you want to be part of the Signbox team, please send your application and CV to Brett Bailey, General Manager, by email (email@example.com), or by post (Signbox Limited, 1-3 Egham Business Village, Crabtree Road Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RB).