Signage and Wayfinding Designer, XSIGN (UK)
XSIGN have an exciting opportunity for a full-time technical or creative designer (depending on experience) to join us at our Brackley HQ. We have consistently grown over the last few years and find ourselves in the exciting position to grow our team once again.
Your primary focus will be supporting our client facing teams to take initial briefs and concepts, developing them so that they can be manufactured and converted into reality. Some days you will find yourself working on landmark projects, collaborating with leading brands and institutions on a global scale. Other days you may be working with a small business implementing their brand for the first time and advising them of the best solution to fit their budget.
- Creating and developing signage, wayfinding and environmental graphic concepts
- Collaborating with manufacturing to ensure concepts are achievable
- Liaising with clients to take concepts through to approval
- Producing production-ready files for manufacture
- Developing wayfinding strategies for a wide range of spaces (education, healthcare, hospitality, workplace etc.)
- Creating presentation and tender documents as required
- Ensure work meets agreed quality standards at all times
- Detail orientated with a passion for good design
- Able to understand complex ideas and information
- Confident at communicating concepts to others from varied backgrounds
- Deadline focussed with flexibility to your workload
- Understanding of brand but able to apply it in innovative ways
- Commitment to learning, and willingness to continually expand knowledge
- A conceptual thinker who can visualise in a physical space (we work on a large scale)
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- A degree in Graphic or Product Design
- Two to three years’ experience in a related field
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your skills and passion
- Sign industry and/or wayfinding experience is preferable
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes is a bonus
- CAD or 3D modelling skills are a distinct advantage
This is a full-time position and salary is dependent on experience. We actively encourage our team to develop and opportunities for growth will be made available to you over time. Our commitment to our team also encourages a flexible approach to work where a balance between work and life is achieved.
Interested? Please send over your CV and portfolio to email@example.com without delay. The role has a potential immediate start for the right individual.