Signs & Graphics Installer: Signage, Vinyls and Large Format Graphics, xsign (UK)
Xsign is a well-established world leader in architectural signs supplying blue chip companies in the UK and overseas.
- The successful candidate will be installing various types of signs including illuminated signs, external post mounted, building signs, vinyl graphics and window manifestation across the UK;
- Using hand tools and access equipment;
- You will be required to complete site surveys to a high and accurate standard;
- You will be working from the Brackley office with local and national site visits.
- Sign/vinyl and graphic fitting experience preferred;
- Full UK Driving license and used to driving large vans essential;
- Be willing to travel and occasionally be away overnight;
- Flexible working hours to meet client deadlines;
- Able to work at height;
- Competent with the use of power handtools;
- CSCS, IPAF, PASMA card holders preferred;
- Can follow health and safety working practices;
- Can work as part of a team or own initiative;
- Comfortable with manual labour, as well as working outdoors;
- People skills and customer facing;
- Motivated, positive, organised, reliable, conscientious individual;
- Good attention to detail and able to follow a given brief;
- Other construction and practice related experience considered;
- Live within a 50-mile radius of Brackley.
- Competitive basic salary (subject to experience);
- 25 days holiday + statutory days;
- Full-time permanent position;
- All tools and equipment provided;
- Working for a market leading company.
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER to David Diep, Operations Manager by email (email@example.com). Immediate interviews are available.